- Posted the first chocolate recipe from the weekend (Sweet Potato Brownies)
- Posted the second chocolate recipe from the weekend (Almond Butter Chocolate Coconut Bars)
- Recapped my Spring Goals
- Written more fundraising letters for Vietnam
- Wrote a more in-depth post about my Vietnam trip- included the new exciting flight bits!
- Researched hotels for Chicago this summer
- Finalized my Fall 2015 class schedule
- Put the crap I’ve been meaning to sell on EBay
- The microeconomics homework
- My taxes
If there was ever a sure fire sign that I’m ready for the semester to be over, it’s having an entire week to do an assignment and writing the whole thing in one hour the night before it’s due. Who takes a class called the Nature of Evil anyways?? At 8:30 in the morning?
Besides me? Why is that even offered?? And yes, I am aware of the irony that the essay was on responsibility. Shout out to every other college senior out there who is feeling the senioritis as bad as I am! Bigger shout out if like you’re me- and about to be a senior all over again!